Thursday, October 22, 2009

Surrendering to the Universe and Wrapping Stones!


I learned most of my stone wrapping skills on the road. Usually when I was travelling with no expectations and no destination. I enjoyed surrendering myself to the universe because that is when the magic happens. Magical situations that is, meeting incredible people, finding yourself in incredible situations, being completely fascinated by the moment, and by nature. I found that when my travels let me closer to my hometown, situations presented themselves in which I was taught a new technique about stone wrapping. I began wrapping rocks that I would find, pieces of glass, and other curiosities. I then started going to scrap yards to get aluminum and copper, which are easy to wires to bend. I then realized, however, that aluminum has negative properties that can be harmful, and of course, it eventually tarnishes! So I started ordering tinned copper wire that has no harmful properties, and is anti-tarnish! I now also wrap semi-precious stones with healing properties for those who wear them!


Check out some of my wraps on my website! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment